Statement of Faith
* We believe in one God, the creator of all things, eternal, infinite, perfect, and manifested in three persons as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (John 1:1-3; Isaiah 44:6-8; Matt. 28:19; Mark 12:29; Deut. 6:4; Isaiah 43:10).
* We believe the Holy Bible, both the Old and New Testaments, is the inspired Word of God, the inerrant and entire revelation of God's will for salvation, and the Divine and final authority for the Christian faith and life (2 Timothy 3:15-17).
* We believe Jesus Christ was God manifest in the flesh, true God and true man, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary (Isaiah 7:14; Matt. 1:23; Isaiah 9:6).
* We believe in His sinless life, His miraculous ministry, His substitutionary death on the cross as atonement for our sins, His bodily resurrection from the dead, and his ascension into heaven to serve as our intercessor before the Father (John 1:14; Hebrews 7:25,26).
* We believe in salvation only through the blood of Jesus. Man was created good but by voluntary transgression fell, and his ONLY hope of redemption is in Jesus Christ (Rom. 3:23; Rom. 10:13-15; Eph. 2:8; John 3:3-8; 1 John 1:7-9). This causes us to enter the family of God by an experience called the "New Birth" as Jesus taught Nicodemus in John, chapter 3.
* We believe water baptism is by immersion and must be observed by all who truly repent and believe on Christ as He commanded (Matt. 28:19; Acts 10:47,48; Acts 2:38; 1 Pet. 3:21; Rom. 6:4,5).
* We believe in the baptism of the Holy Ghost. The baptism of the Holy Ghost is a gift from God, promised by Christ to all believers, distinct from and subsequent to the New Birth (Acts 2:38,39; Acts 1:4-8; Acts 15:8,9), and that speaking with tongues is the initial physical evidence (Acts 2:4; Acts10:44-46; Acts 19:6).
* We believe in ENTIRE Sanctification and a life of holiness without which no man shall see the Lord. By the power of the indwelling Holy Spirit we are able to obey the command, "Be ye holy, for I am holy."
* We believe entire sanctification and a life set apart from the world is God's will for all believers. Sanctification is something that should be earnestly pursued by living in obedience to God's Word (Rom. 8:3-4; 1 Thes. 5:23; Heb. 12:14; 1 Pet. 1:14-16; 1 John 2:6; 3:3).
* We believe in divine healing and prayer for the sick. Deliverance from sickness is provided in the atonement (Isaiah 53:4-5; Matt. 8:16,17; Mark 16:18; John 5:14; James 5:14,15).
* We believe in the blessed hope and soon return of Christ. The resurrection of those who have fallen asleep together with those who are alive and remain, is the imminent and blessed hope of the Church (1 Thes. 4:16; Rom. 8:23; Titus 2:13; 1 Cor. 15:51,52).
Copyright © 2021 - The Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
North Central Ohio, U.S.A.
Last updated April 1, 2021
Back to Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Be sure to visit The Missing Link (our homepage)
Why Revival Tarries | "Help!" | What's Here | Sponsor | Statement of Faith | Bible Study | Around the Piano | Bulletin Board | Library | Missing Link